Pick the effects you wish to use with BeaverSlider. You can setup up to 4 parameters:
- Name of effect or group of effects (shown as grey)
- Duration of effect
- Size of effect (mostly means dividing slider to size*size parts, see effects documentation)
- Steps (mostly means the length of the fading tail).
Choose as many effects as you wish. In the end they will be randomly picked every time the image is changed.
Important: by choosing too big "size" and "steps" values you can hurt the performance of your web page. This is not a problem of slider, simply everything in the world has its upper borders. We highly recommend you to start with pre-filled values and then, after you've seen the effect, choose your own values.
Important: if you use "zoom" group of effects, take into account:
- interval here is setup to 1000ms and perhaps it will not look good (zoom effects look good with 1ms interval)
- never mix it with other effects! It is supposed to work with type of slider "zoomer" only, it will simply not work with the usual slider. This means: either use only zoom effects or absolutely not zoom effects in the same time.
This is the code to run the selected effect:
or the compressed version:
This is the code for the whole effect set:
Use this code to build your effects into slider:
Simply put this piece of code in the "effects" attribute and your slider will do exactly the same animations on your web page.