First of all, if you like BeaverSlider you can help us to develop it and keep it up-to-date: provide us with your feedback and donates.
The current version is 2.0.1
Click here to download the library. The contents are:
- the core library
- file with pre-built sets of effects
- demo images for controls
- demo stylesheet
- simple working example.
You can download it from GitHub as well.
Follow us on Twitter to always know about our updates, news and new features.
Terms of usage
You are free to:
- use the slider on any kinds of websites
- use for private purposes
- use for commercial purposes.
You are not allowed to redistribute the library without a link to our website and a label which says about our authorship.
- Fixed bug with effects group "slide" in non-Webkit browsers
- Added method renderImage()
Version 2.0.0 - download
the engine is fully rewritten:
- slider is divided into 3 branches: carousel, slider, zoomer
- different size of pictures is allowed for all branches except zoomer (it has the stretched image)
- the performance is improved
added animation for messages with new properties:
- added property: runOnInit
- added property: changeSameMessage
- removed property: align (for controls panel)
- added effects group: slideOver
- added methods:
- full reworked the list of pre-built effects sets
- imageClick was fired together with messageClick
- waitAllImages did not work well
- sometimes in the end of effect there was "blinking"
- added new class: BeaverHouse
Version 1.4.1 - download
- Fixed bug with not setting up "waitAllImages"
- Added feature to set up z-indexes
- 2 new effect groups (8 effects): "nails" and "weed"
Version 1.3.0 - download
- Fixed bug with Internet Explorer 7 and console
- Added feature to set up start delay
- Added feature to wait until all the images are downloaded
- Added feature to use a selector instead of id
- Few small library bug-fixes
Version 1.2.0 - download